Any important endeavor should start with a plan. For those of you considering the sale of your home, here’s the home seller’s game plan:
Step One – The Planning Stage
- Meet with Harb & Co. to determine your asking price. They will establish a customized marketing assessment for your home. Listing contracts are signed and numerous disclosures as mandated by law are prepared. Now is an excellent time for Harb & Co. to order certain inspections, such as a complimentary termite report, so that these costs can be factored into your “net”.
Step Two – Meet with Decorator/Home Stager
- A complimentary home staging consultation is provided by Harb & Co.. Learn which inexpensive improvements are suggested that will enable you to sell your home quickly and for more than your cash outlay. How much you do or don’t spend is your decision, each home seller has their own needs; often simply rearranging furniture is all that is suggested.
Step Three – Professional Photographer
- The stage is set; time to meet with a professional photographer which is also included in Harb & Co.’s array of services.
Step Four – Coming Soon Marketing
- Signage, Internet and print advertising. This type of pre-advertising stimulates the appetite of the market. By the time we are ready to show your home, we will have a backlog of buyers and Realtors©.
Step Five – On The Market
- Multiple listing service, broker caravan, open houses (if desired) and private showings. We have prepped and primped: lights, camera, action – it’s now show time! Your listing will be submitted to the MLS and we will arrange for a Broker’s Open House (caravan). The broker’s open house is a terrific tool to get as many Realtors© as possible into your home in a short period of time. Harb & Co. will invite local Realtors© to send their clients to your open house; their Realtor© can stay home, while Harb & Co. holds your home open to ensure maximum attendance of qualified buyers. Click here to read will an open house sell my home
Step Six – Review and negotiate offers (for the highest price and best terms)
- As Phyllis Harb has a mortgage banking background, this is the time for Phyllis to verify the buyer’s qualification.
This is copywrited content and cannot be used without a direct link to this site.