PRICE YOUR HOME
Realtors will leverage their knowledge of the local market and resources to price your home. An experienced Realtor will understand historic sales in your neighborhood and seasonal trends to determine the ideal asking price.
Step 1 – Review the Relevant Properties
- Relevant properties are properties which have some similarity to yours. Active listings (your competition), those in escrow and recent sales.
- A Realtor will typically provide you with a list of Relevant Properties during their listing presentation.
- To schedule a no obligation consultation, click the link below:
Step 2 – Be Flexible
- Have realistic expectations going into your listing presentation.
- Don’t rely on home search sites such as Zillow or Redfin to provide a suggested list price.
- Consult agents familiar with your market before making price expectations.
- Local market demand – Are you in a buyer’s or seller’s market?
- Age, condition, location, size and lot size.
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Location and walkability.
- Amenities such as walk-in closets, pool, outdoor kitchen, etc.